Welcome to the website of Bonar Bridge and Lairg Free Church, a congregation of the Free Church of Scotland. This website gives details of our service times, how to locate us and how to contact us.
We are an evangelical church committed to the gospel of Jesus Christ and to the public worship of God in the beautiful Highland county of Sutherland. If you live in the area or plan to visit for work or holiday, we would like to invite you to join us for worship and fellowship at our meetings in Bonar Bridge, Lairg and Rosehall.
We believe the Bible in its entirety to be the Word of God and we also hold to the Westminster Confession of Faith as an expression of what we believe.
The week ahead:
- Wednesday 26th Nov Prayer meeting 7.30 pm Gair Hall, Bonar Bridge
- Thursday 27th Nov Focus 4.30 pm Lairg church hall
- Also on Thursday Womens meeting 7 pm Lairg Church hall
- Sabbath 30th Nov
- Morning service 10.30 – Lairg, 12noon – Bonar Bridge
- Sunday Club 2-4 pm Lairg church hall
- Evening service 6.30 Rosehall
Bonar Bridge Free Church is a registered charity, SCO38163Lairg Free Church is a registered charity, SCO38168
Picture – View from Struie viewpoint looking across Dornoch Firth.