Welcome to the website of Bonar Bridge and Lairg Free Church, a congregation of the Free Church of Scotland. This website gives details of our service times, how to locate us and how to contact us.
We are an evangelical, presbyterian fellowship committed to the gospel of Jesus Christ and to the public worship of God in Bonar Bridge, Lairg and Rosehall, in the beautiful Highland county of Sutherland. We believe the Bible in its entirety to be the Word of God and we also hold to the Westminster Confession of Faith as an expression of what we believe. If you live in the area or plan to visit for work or holiday, we would like to invite you to join us for worship and fellowship.
- Wednesday 8th Oct Prayer meeting Lairg 7.30 pm
- Thursday 9th Oct Focus @ 4.30 Lairg church hall
- Sabbath morning 12th Oct Lairg 10.30 am Bonar Bridge 12 noon
- Sabbath evening 12th Oct Bonar Bridge at 6.30 pm
- Wednesday 15th Oct Prayer meeting Bonar Bridge 7.30 pm
- No Focus due to the school holiday
- Sabbath morning 19th Oct Lairg 10.30 Bonar Bridge 12 noon
- Sabbath evening 19th Oct Lairg at 6.30 pm
- Wednesday 22nd Oct Prayer meeting Bonar Bridge 7.30 pm
Bonar Bridge Free Church is a registered charity, SCO38163Lairg Free Church is a registered charity, SCO38168
Picture – View from Struie viewpoint looking across Dornoch Firth.