Welcome to the website of Bonar Bridge and Lairg Free Church, a congregation of the Free Church of Scotland. This website gives details of our service times, how to locate us and how to contact us.
We are an evangelical, presbyterian fellowship committed to the gospel of Jesus Christ and to the public worship of God in Bonar Bridge, Lairg and Rosehall, in the beautiful Highland county of Sutherland. We believe the Bible in its entirety to be the Word of God and we also hold to the Westminster Confession of Faith as an expression of what we believe. If you live in the area or plan to visit for work or holiday, we would like to invite you to join us for worship and fellowship.
- Wednesday 17th Sept Prayer meeting Bonar Bridge 7.30 pm
- Also tonight is a talk by Geologist John MacKay in Dornoch Academy at 7.30 pm Noah and the Flood Fact or Fiction?
We will have no Focus meeting on Thursday afternoon and instead we encourage the young folks to come along to the meeting in Dornoch Academy. Cars will leave from Lairg no later than 6.45 pm.
- Saturday 20th Sept Pre-communion service in the Gair Hall 7.30 pm
- Sunday 21st Sept Communion service in Migdale church 11.30 am
- Sunday 21st Sept Gair Hall at 6.30 pm followed by supper and fellowship
Our communion services this weekend will be taken by Rev Calum Macdonald from Callanish Free Church on the Isle of Lewis
Bonar Bridge Free Church is a registered charity, SCO38163Lairg Free Church is a registered charity, SCO38168
Picture – View from Struie viewpoint looking across Dornoch Firth.