Welcome to the website of Bonar Bridge and Lairg Free Church, a congregation of the Free Church of Scotland. This website gives details of our service times, how to locate us and how to contact us.
We are an evangelical church committed to the gospel of Jesus Christ and to the public worship of God in the beautiful Highland county of Sutherland. If you live in the area or plan to visit for work or holiday, we would like to invite you to join us for worship and fellowship at our meetings in Bonar Bridge, Lairg and Rosehall.
We believe the Bible in its entirety to be the Word of God and we also hold to the Westminster Confession of Faith as an expression of what we believe.
- Sabbath 15th November
- Morning services 10.30 Lairg, 12 noon Bonar Bridge
- Evening service 6.30 pm Bonar Bridge
- Congregational Lunch in Lairg after the morning service
- Sunday Club p1-p7 Lairg Church Hall 1.30-3.30
- Wednesday 18th Nov Something For Romania Rogart FC 7.30pm
- Sabbath 22nd November
- Morning service Joint service 11am Lairg
- Evening Service 6.30 pm Bonar Bridge
John is due to preach at the Leverburgh communions this weekend. We look forward to Rev Donald Maciver leading us in worship today
- Wednesday 25th Nov Thanksgiving Service Lairg 7.30 pm
- Sabbath 29th November
- Morning service Joint service 11am Bonar Bridge
- Evening Service 6.30 pm Rosehall
John is due to be on holiday this weekend. We look forward to Rev William Paterson leading us in worship today.
Bonar Bridge Free Church is a registered charity, SCO38163Lairg Free Church is a registered charity, SCO38168
Picture – View from Struie viewpoint looking across Dornoch Firth.