Welcome to the website of Bonar Bridge and Lairg Free Church, a congregation of the Free Church of Scotland. This website gives details of our service times, how to locate us and how to contact us.
We are an evangelical, presbyterian fellowship committed to the gospel of Jesus Christ and to the public worship of God in Bonar Bridge, Lairg and Rosehall, in the beautiful Highland county of Sutherland. We believe the Bible in its entirety to be the Word of God and we also hold to the Westminster Confession of Faith as an expression of what we believe. If you live in the area or plan to visit for work or holiday, we would like to invite you to join us for worship and fellowship.
- Wednesday 27th Aug Prayer meeting Bonar Bridge 7.30 pm
- Friday 29th Aug Scripture Union UR-CN Lairg 6-8 pm
- Sabbath morning 31st Aug Lairg 10.30 am Bonar Bridge 12 noon
- Sabbath evening 31st Aug Rosehall 6.30 pm
- Wednesday 3rd Sept Prayer meeting Lairg APC 7.00 pm
- Thursday 4th Sept Focus in Lairg hall @ 4.30 pm
- Sabbath morning 7th Sept Lairg 10.30 am Bonar Bridge 12 noon
- Sabbath evening 7th Sept Bonar Bridge 6.30 pm
Bonar Bridge Free Church is a registered charity, SCO38163Lairg Free Church is a registered charity, SCO38168
Picture – View from Struie viewpoint looking across Dornoch Firth.