Welcome to the website of Bonar Bridge and Lairg Free Church, a congregation of the Free Church of Scotland. This website gives details of our service times, how to locate us and how to contact us.
We are an evangelical church committed to the gospel of Jesus Christ and to the public worship of God in the beautiful Highland county of Sutherland. If you live in the area or plan to visit for work or holiday, we would like to invite you to join us for worship and fellowship at our meetings in Bonar Bridge, Lairg and Rosehall.
We believe the Bible in its entirety to be the Word of God and we also hold to the Westminster Confession of Faith as an expression of what we believe.
The week ahead:
- Wednesday 29th Oct No prayer meeting due to minister’s commitments elsewhere
- Thursday 30th Nov Womens meeting begins at 7 pm
- Friday 31st Oct Scripture Union 6-8 pm UR-CN
- Sabbath morning 2nd Nov 10.30 – Lairg, 12noon – Bonar Bridge
- Sabbath afternoon 2nd Nov 2 – 4 pm ‘Sunday Club’
- Sabbath evening 2nd Nov 6.30 Bonar Bridge
Bonar Bridge Free Church is a registered charity, SCO38163Lairg Free Church is a registered charity, SCO38168
Picture – View from Struie viewpoint looking across Dornoch Firth.